How Can Geofencing In Little Rock Integrate With Home Security?
The latest smart security solutions have become increasingly more intelligent. With that being said, it’s still easy to fail to do simple security duties like turning on your a home security system, closing the garage, or even securing your front door.
How would you feel if you never had to concern yourself with these chores in the future? With geofencing in Little Rock, you can simply leave the house and let your security system lock up for you.
What is Geofencing In Little Rock For Security Systems?
Geofencing creates a virtual perimeter around your house, which you are able to arrange in your smart security app. This modern home security option then utilizes your cell phone to see when you go past the boundary and then initiates pre-programmed actions or notifications.
How Does Geofencing Work?
Geofencing relies on z-wave, a wireless communications standard that smart components take advantage of to share information with each other. The technology takes smart home devices further by grouping all elements onto one, unified network. You can institute specific boundaries on all sides of your property and designate what actions you want to take place when you cross the boundary.
For example, as soon as you exit your premises, you could program your security system to engage door locks, lower the garage door, and switch the alarm back on. Conversely, when you arrive home for the evening, geofencing could be set to inform your system to disable the alarm, raise the garage door, turn on lights, and even change your your home’s comfort levels.
These are several of the technologies you may command with geofencing:
● Smart lights and outlets
● Surveillance cameras and your system’s alarm
● Electronic devices including Stereos, TVs, and appliances
● Garage door sensors
Schedules, Scenes, And Geofencing Are At Your Fingertips With ADT Control
Geofencing is just one way to use your home’s security system in Little Rock. When you download the mobile app, you can reap the benefits of home automation. In a few easy touches of the app interface, and you have the opportunity to:
● Enable Scheduling: program your smart alarms and cameras to operate at a specific time. Direct various lights to lower to tell you that it's time to turn in for the night, or disarm your home’s alarm the first thing in the morning.
● Define how devices react to one another: Make certain equipment come alive in response to a triggered event. Instruct your thermostat to turn on the exhaust fan when the CO detector goes off. Or switch on your hall’s smart light if your doorbell camera detects strange movements around your property.
● Set a scene: Make room and event scenes with various smart components that all act in unison. Have your smart bulbs turn off, the thermostat go down, and the smart door locks engage when the day is done. Or customize a scene for TV night with specific lighting and thermostat settings.
● Geofence your security: It's easy to forget to arm the security system if you're hurrying to get out the door. With geofencing capability and your smartphone, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to arm the system and lower the garage door.
Get Started with Geofencing in Little Rock
Whether you’re looking for added reassurance of a completely secure residence whenever you leave or you want to automate your smart home technology, geofencing is a wise choice. Talk to one of our knowledgeable team members today at (501) 226-1522 or send in the form below to start designing your ideal security system.