A Professionally Monitored Little Rock Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that can cause costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Little Rock monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Little Rock?
You never expect to go down the steps to discover that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Little Rock flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Little Rock flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Little Rock Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Little Rock flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when excessive water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to match your property needs. Simply dial (501) 226-1522 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.