Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Little Rock
Your primary entryway and first-floor windows are still the most probable places for an invasion. With this in mind, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are vital devices for home security systems in Little Rock. Even though the technology has been around for years, you might be amazed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, no matter if you opt for a straightforward, simple configuration or the most advanced system with video and automation. Installation is also included so you won’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your sensors being installed accurately.
At the core of your door and window alarm sensors is a simple, yet powerful two-part magnetic contact. One side is attached to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the window or door. You close your access point and the contacts fit neatly together. When the system is armed and an entry point is forced open, the contacts separate and the alarm is triggered. However, these advanced devices can do a good deal more than simply trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Little Rock
At the forefront of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply a range of perks, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These devices signal your high-volume siren when a window or door is opened while your system is active.
- Automatic updates: Want to know what’s going on at your property when you’re away? You are able to receive instant alerts right to your smartphone whenever a device is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will receive an update too. Your home will be safeguarded, no matter where you are.
- Online access and control: By using the intuitive ADT Control app located on your smartphone, you can investigate the current state of your sensors and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your home’s smart devices to work together. You can have your entry lights switch on or direct a camera to record whenever a window or door sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any decor. You can even find fully recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wireless or wired components depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your home will be better protected.
More functional than ever before, window and door sensors in Little Rock are able to be expertly integrated into your complete home security installation.
Request Your Own Home Security System In Little Rock
Would you like to get advanced door and window alarm sensors in Little Rock that enhance your safety and connect right to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, call (501) 226-1522 or complete the easy form on this page.