Since no two homes are alike, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might want a basic alarm system that includes doors, windows, and motion sensors for your essential rooms. Maybe you need a more complete security option that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. No matter the case, your Cabot home security system is better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security package, you can opt for:
- Door and window sensors on all exterior windows and doors
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital panel with a high decibel alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Cabot Security Cameras Let You View Your Property While You’re Away
To see who's coming to your door or what caused that strange noise outside, you will need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front porch and a feed on your packages or visitors before you open the door. Outdoor cameras are activated by motion, and include waterproof and low-light designs in HD quality. Or simply keep an eye on the children and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
You can view current video and receive alerts from all your Cabot cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. Keep an eye on your house at all times to make sure everything is where it should be - or get 30-sec video clip notifications when your camera detects extra motion.